Image Map

Friday 3 February 2012

Bloguary - CHLOE REVIEWS:- Lancome Le Crayon Khol Noir - Day 3!

*


Welcome to Bloguary Day 3! This is one of my first Lancome products as this came in a set, so this is a mini liner. I will review the set sometime next month :-)


What the website says:- 'Loaded with colour pigments, this classic eye lining pencil lets you outline, emphasises or redefines the shape of your eyes easily and precisely. Choose from a range of shades to coordinate with your eye shadow or your eye colour. Suitable for use above or below the lash line to create the look you desire.'




Texture and Pigmentation:- The texture is quite smooth, but it's not as smooth as some eyeliners I have used. You have to work quite quickly with this liner if you want to smudge it and smoke it out. There is good pigmentation in this liner, as you would expect from a High-End product. When you first buy it, I would recommend that you draw on the back of your hand before using it on your eye as it is very sharp.


Scent:- This smells like a typical liner pencil. It does have that wooden smell from where it's been sharpened, but the product itself doesn't smell of anything.



Packaging and Price:- I like the packaging it's simple and that's all you really need on an eyeliner. The only thing I don't like is the smell of the pencil, as I said before. The price of a full size liner is £16.00 from Lancome and House Of Fraser, £12.00 from Boots.


I hope you enjoyed day 3 of Bloguary! There is a lot more to come. Let me know what you think! :-)



No comments :

Post a Comment