Image Map

Tuesday 8 January 2013

BEST OF BEAUTY 2012 - FACE



This is a 3-part post of my stand out beauty products of 2012. 

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser: This is my go to product for when I have a spot. I wash my face and then apply this at night. By morning it's either gone down in size, it's come to a head (gross I know, but that's life haha) or it's gone. I have a review for it here.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: Even thought this shade is a slight too light for me (it's in shade 1) I did use this every time I had a blemish. Obviously Christmas has come and gone and I think I might have found something to replace this, so keep an eye out for that!

Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combo/Oily Skin: This is, hands down my favourite foundation I have ever tried. Sadly I only have dregs left so I have to use it sparingly, but if you have oily/combo skin, I highly recommend it! I have a review of it here.

E.L.F HD Powder: I haven't photographed this with the other because I've used it all, but this is the only powder I have found that hasn't caked at all on my face. I really do miss this powder so I must buy some more soon! Review of the powder is here.


  

No comments :

Post a Comment