Image Map

Thursday 10 January 2013

BEST OF BEAUTY 2012 - EYES


Urban Decay Eyeliner: This has been a staple in my makeup bag for like 2 years now but I think they have discontinued it or changed the packaging because I can't find it anywhere, hence why I haven't done a review. This is the only eyeliner that does smudge or transfer on to the top of my eyes because of my oily lids. If you know of any liquid liners that don't do this too, please let me know below!

Benefit They're Real Mascara: I have the weirdest eyelashes, some days they do as they're told others they don't. This mascara helps massively and it seems that I'm not the only person raving about this mascara. I also think that this is an amazing bottom lash mascara too!

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil: I never used to be an eyebrow person, but since using this pencil I have realised how much is does help to fill them in to frame my face more. As I'm naturally blonde, I found it hard to find a colour to match my brows but this is the closest I could get.



No comments :

Post a Comment