Image Map

Thursday 24 January 2013

50 RANDOM QUESTIONS TAG

I thought I would do another tag today. I tag you all to do it and leave the link below!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? In my bed wathcing Friends!
2. Who are you in love with? Nobody haha.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Um.. I don't think so somehow haha.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? A pink nail file.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? We don't have malls, but the last time I went to town was just after Christmas.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Of course, I hate feet!
7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? I have no idea haha.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Sunday, I think.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope!
10. Are you hot? It's snowing outside and I could currently use my nose as an ice cube haha.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Pepsi Max.
12. What are you wearing right now? Marvel PJ bottoms, a black long sleved top and a blue zip up hoodie.. I told you it was cold here haha.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I actually can't drive!
14. Last food that you ate? Cheesestring spaghetti.
15. Where were you last week at this time? Doing the same thing I am now, lying in bed blogging.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope.
17. When is the last time you ran? Exercise is like a swear word to me, I don't think I've actually ever ran haha!
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Um, I have no idea.
19. What is your favorite animal? Monkeys or dogs.
20. Your dream vacation? Disneyworld!
21. Last person's house you were in? My Aunties.
22. Worst injury you've ever had? I've never had one, I've never broke a bone or anything.
23. Have you been in love? I've only had 1 boyfriend, but no that I'm a little older I don't think I was in love with him.
24. Do you miss anyone right now? Yeah, I guess.
25. Last play you saw? I think I went to a panto last year.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't have one, I'm too shy for that stuff haha.
27. What are your plans for tonight? If the roads are clear, I'll be going up my cousin, Laura's.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't think I've used MySpace in Year 9 haha, so I have no idea.
29. Next trip you are going to take? I think I'm going away for a weekend in March, not sure where though.
30. Ever go to camp? Camps are not that big here in the UK, so no.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? I actually have no idea what that means.
32. What do you want to know about the future? What my career will be!
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? I'm still in my PJ's and haven't got ready yet so no haha.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Yeah, I have to go sometime soon.
35. Where is your best friend? I have more than 1 best friend but I think they're all at home haha.
36. How is your best friend? They're all good haha!
37. Do you have a tan? Nope, I HATE having a tan even though I can go out in the sun for about half an hour and catch one :-(
38. What are you listening to right now? Friends? haha.
39. Do you collect anything? Makeup and I have 250+ DVD's.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Erm, probably like most females in my family haha!
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Just before Christmas I think.. awk.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? When I was at the pub!
43. What does your last text message say? 'They are sending us home but got to work it back' - Me Julie (my Mam)
44. Do you like hot sauce? Hot sauce? Is that like chili sauce? If so then yes!
45. Last time you took a shower? I HATE showers!
46. Do you need to do laundry? I don't do laundry, I would probably shrink everything haha.
47. What is your heritage? I'm half Welsh and half English.
48. Are you someone's best friend? I think so haha.
49. Are you rich? Nope.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Watching Friends.. what is my life? haha!


5 comments :

  1. great post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I will do :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Oh and you are very cute :) Following your blog, do follow mine. thebrunettehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete