Image Map

Thursday 17 January 2013

7 DEADLY SINS TAG



Greed

What is your least expensive beauty item?
My least expensive beauty item is my MUA lipsticks which are just £1! Total bargain.
What is your most expensive beauty item?
I think that would be my Urban Decay Naked palettes.

Wrath

What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Blushers and bronzers most definitely! I really like to be as pale as I possibly can without looking silly, so I don't like to put any sort of colour apart from foundation on my face. I think they look really nice on people though!

Gluttony

What is your most delicious beauty product?
Delicious? Um, any sort of matte lipstick I guess.

Sloth

What beauty product do you neglect most, due to laziness?
It's not a beauty product but I do neglect it due to laziness, and that is taking my makeup off at night. I know its bad, but I always forget!

Pride

What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I think that would be eyeliner. No matter what I'm doing or where I'm going, I HAVE to wear eyeliner of some sort or I will not leave the house.

Lust

What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A sense of humour and tattoos.

Envy

What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I think that would definitely be makeup everytime.


1 comment :