Image Map

Monday 5 November 2012

NAILS OF THE WEEK WEEK #1

Hey guys!
This is my 100th post! *cheers and yays* This is what I have been wearing on my nails this week! All these photos are from my Instagram (heyarnoldx)


Nails #1 - Collection (formally Collection 2000) Hot Looks 60 Seconds in Hidden with Barry M Limited Edition Effects in Silver Glitter, Barry M Nail Paint in Pink Iridescent and Rimmel London Pro Super Wear Top Coat.


Nails #2 - Collection Hot Looks 60 Seconds in Twilight with Barry M Nail Paint in Pink Iridescent and Rimmel London Pro Super Wear Top Coat.

I think my favourite nails this week were Nails #2. I think that in the light they look a little bit like the galaxy! (Not the chocolate haha) I really do like combination!

Do you have any nail polish recommendations? Let me know below!



No comments :

Post a Comment