Image Map

Tuesday 31 January 2012

What am I posting for Bloguary?

Hey guys, I thought I would let you all know what I'm posting for Bloguary! I would of done this sooner, but I have been out of internet for a few days, so I'm rushing to get everything together now haha. 


Weekdays
From Monday - Friday, I will be posting a review. All of them are beauty related, concealers to lips and a few nail polish reviews.


Weekends
On Saturdays I will post a TAG post but this Saturday I will be doing my January Favorites. On Sundays, I will be posting my favorite colour of a beauty product of the week. For example, Favorite Eyeshadow Colour of the Week.


I hope your all looking forward to it as much as I am. It will be a challenge to keep up, but will be worth it at the end. If your also doing Bloguary, please link me bellow your blog so I can see how your doing it!



No comments :

Post a Comment