Image Map

Thursday 31 May 2012

CHLOE REVIEWS: REVLON LIP BUTTER IN COTTON CANDY!


Hey guys, it feels so long since I have done a review! Today I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and review the only Revlon Lip Butter that I have. I know every blogger and their dog would of done a post on at least one by now, but I thought I would just chuck in what I think for what it's worth!

What the website says - 
'- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
- 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine 



Texture and Pigmentation - The texture of this is a bit different to what I thought it would be. They are a lip butter with the pigmentation of a glossy lip stick. Compairing these with a tinted lip balm, these would have much more pigmentation. The stay in power isn't overly amazing, about 2 hours max! But that honestly doesn't bother me. The colour is of a warmish pink with a peachy/gold shimmer. 

Scent - These smell like most lipsticks, which is a shame as I would of loved them to be fruity! But to me, I can smell a little sweet scent a tiny bit.


Packaging and Price - The packaging on the lid is of the quilted sort. The lid colours change to the colour of the lip butter. It is also sturdy and it feels a little high end! You can get these from Boots for £5.99.

I hope you've all enjoyed reading! Do you like the Revlon Lip Butters?

3 comments :