Image Map

Tuesday 29 May 2012

WISH AWAY MONDAY #4

Hey guys! So as I said in yesterday's post, I am posting what was ment for yesterday's Wish Away Monday, today. I have changed up the layout a little with this post as I think it's better to see the items this way!




Item #1 - MUA Mosaic Blusher in English Rose - £2.50 from MUA or Superdrug.
Item #2 - Floral Bonjour Ladies T-Shirt - £14.49 from Orange Circle.
Item #3 - Ray - Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses in Black - £102.00 from SunglassesShop.




Item #4 - MAC Hey, Sailor! High-Light Powder in Crew - £21.50 from MAC.
Item #5 - Rose Gold Tone Cat Ring - £3.00 from River Island.
Item #6 - Topshop Nails in Razzmatazz - £6.00 from Topshop.


I hope you've enjoyed me wishing my life away, what's on your wishlist this week? Let me know below!



No comments :

Post a Comment