Image Map

Sunday 13 May 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY!

Hey guys, it's a surprisingly sunny day in little ol' Wales today, so me and my mam went up the mountain to take some photos. Living in Wales, as some of you might know, there is quite a lot of sheep. I have a massive phobia have sheep, I have no idea why! They scare me so much that I can't look at them on the T.V and I don't even eat lamb! Anyway, there were lots of them about today, so I only managed to come out with a few photos as my mind was set on making sure there was no sheep around me and planning a quick escape route just in case one ran at me. I sound so crazy but I really am scared of them haha. Here is the result of the quick trip!





Sorry it was a short post, I will have my wish away monday up tomorrow! What have you done today?


2 comments :