Image Map

Monday 7 May 2012

WISH AWAY MONDAY #1


Hello! I've decided to come up with a new series (if you like) which I will do every Monday. As you can tell by the title it is called 'Wish Away Monday'. We all sit there, looking at websites, wish we had the money to buy everything you want. So I decided that every Monday I will put together a collage of thing I would like and then maybe one day, I will actually get them.. a girl can dream!


Item #1 - Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, £11.00 from Debenhams.
Item #2 - Benefit Confessions of a Concealerholic, £28.50 from Debenhams.
Item #3 - Disney Couture Snow White Poison Apple Locket Necklace, £85.00 from Zentosa.
Item #4 - Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse studded pumps, £250.00 from Selfridges.
Item #5 - Butter London 'The Black Knight', £12.00 from Butter London.
Item #6 - YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in 07, £22.50 from Debenhams.


Hope you've all enjoyed my wish list! What's your top 6 lusts this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment