Image Map

Saturday 2 June 2012

CHLOE REVIEWS: E.L.F HD POWDER


Hey guys, another review today! I'm trying to get back into posting again after having a week off to do college work. I have about 3 weeks left in college, so posts might be a little sparse. Once I'm back blogging properly, I might announce another new series for my blog, so keep an eye out for that! 

What the website says - 'The high definition loose powder creates a "soft focus" effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a radiant complexion. The incredibly soft and invisible powder is great for on-screen and everyday wear.'


Texture and Pigmentation - This powder is incredibly soft and leaves the skin feeling even softer. Even though it is a white powder, there is no white mask on your face once applied. This helps keep my foundation on for so much longer and this is my powder of choice that I use every single day. I LOVE it!

Scent - To me, I think this smells a little like talc but it's nothing off putting for me. It smells quite clean if I'm honest.


Packaging and Price - The packaging has that matte Nars feel which I think makes it feel like it's high end (sneaky sneaky). It's quite bulky but as my makeup bag is quite big, this doesn't effect me. It comes with a powder puff, which I've only used about twice and it does the same thing as a powder brush would anyway. You can get this from E.L.F for only £6.00!

I hope you're all doing well! Does this HD powder tickle your pickle? Let me know below!




No comments :

Post a Comment