Image Map

Saturday 3 December 2011

Starting A Fresh

Hey guys :-)

So recently I haven't been making videos for a number of reasons. The first one being that i spilt tea all over my brand new laptop because I am clumsy :-( so that has been sent here, there and everywhere, but it's back now and they wanted £500 for a new motherboard! Thieves I tell you! But we have sort of managed to get it working except my UBS ports don't work and my laptop won't detect any sound devices so i have no sound. No sound = no videos :-( so after Christmas, I will get that situation sorted but until then I thought I would make a blog doing reviews, tutorials and all other nice things. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with it and keep on doing it when I am back making videos :-) so any requests will be appeicated muchly :-) I have a few ideas that I am going to crack on with once my camera has finished charging. Hope you've all had a good weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment