Image Map

Wednesday 5 December 2012

REVLON COLORSTAY LIQUID EYE PEN


£6.99 from Superdrug.
I bought this a few months ago after my trusty Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Zero ran out. While using my Urban Decay liner, the tip of the brush of the liner started to spread so I started dipping in an older Rimmel liner pen that had gone dry into the pot and realised that I was able to do my winged liner a lot easier, so I bought this. Revlon's website says 'No-mess liquid eyeliner creates a precise line from soft to dramatic. Felt tip controlled application, Smudge-proof lasting color that wears up to 16 hours, Easier to apply than traditional liquid eyeliners.' I think that being messy with liquid liner is down to the person themselves. This is a very easy to control pen and the tip is hard but flexible so that you are able to create whatever effect with it. This liner is pigmented and you have to work quite fast with it if you want to smudge/blend it. Do you smudge liquid liner? I never have, but whatever floats your boat. My eyes are very watery and I find it hard to find a liner that lasts over 6 hours when I have winged my liner out. This I would say lasts about 6 and a half hours on my eyes. There is a bit of a smell to the liner, but nothing too over powering. The packaging is nice for what it is. It's sleek, durable and comfortable when holding it. I think for people who don't have watery eyes this would be good for you and would stay longer than what it does on my eyes, but personally I wouldn't buy this again. Have you tried this liner pen? How do you feel about it? Let me know below!

1 comment :