Image Map

Friday 7 December 2012

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH #7


£9 from Ciate.
Today's polish is called Cutie Pie. The only reason I seem to like this polish is because of the name. I've literally just finished reading a book called When Summer Ends and the main guy character calls his girlfriend Cutie, so that is the reason for me liking this polish haha. I totally recommend the book though! I feel the same way about this polish as I do about yesterday's polish so I'm not going to write too much about it because I would just be repeating myself. This colour is a very pale pink that would work nicely with a white tip manicure. The swatch above is with 3 coats. If you know of a way to make shades like this more likeable, please leave it down below!

3 comments :

  1. Hey girl, I nominated you for a blog award! Check it out! http://thediaryofatallgirl.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out :-) xo

      Delete