Image Map

Thursday 27 September 2012

MAKEUP MASH UP #1 - SPOT TREATMENTS



Spot Treatments
Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser - This is my holy-grail-go-to-quick-fix-spot-solution! Try saying that all at once haha. I had to depot this into a tin because I am on the dregs of it and I thought what's the point in keeping it in a pretty big tube, making my makeup bag overflow, when I can keep it in something small? When a spot occurs, or even a small red mark, my first thought is to put some of these on because I know that it will help with the redness and (sorry to be so minging) bring the head of the spot out within a few hours. I couldn't bare to take this out of my makeup bag as I know it does wonders. I think I might do a review on this soon! On the Clean and Clear website, it says that this is part of a 3-step routine which I am pretty interested in buying as it does have very good reviews! You can find out about the Clean and Clear routines here.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment with DermaNaturals - After photographing this section, I realised that I didn't want to use this as it was already open and I don't know how long for. I played around with it on my hand to see what the consistancy was like and if I could still use it, but it was all sticky and looks like goo, so I chucked it in the bin haha. 

Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick - I have been using this on and off for a few months now and I still haven't decided if it actually does anything to my blemishes. I think it does help with the redness though. It says that it is for all skin types but especially for oily/combination skin, which is me!

What is your go-to spot treatment? Let me know below!

No comments :

Post a Comment