Image Map

Tuesday 25 September 2012

CHLOE REVIEWS: CLEAN AND CLEAR DUAL ACTION MOISTURISER


£2.99 from Boots
I have been using this for well over a year now and if I'm honest, this is a life saver and hands down a holy grail product for me. The Clean and Clear website says that this moisturiser 'leaves your skin feeling soft as well as helping to prevent spots and blemishes.' I totally agree with that statement. I used to use this as my everyday moisturiser all over my face, as it is suitable for oily skin and that's pretty much what it is ment to be used for. I now rush to it when I have a spot/blemish on my face, sometimes even a red mark! It's better to be safe than sorry haha. I apply it when I put my makeup on and then when I take my makeup off at night. It doesn't have a scent to it really, just your typical cream smell I guess. The packaging is okay, I would like it to have a pump though, but it doesn't really bother me all that much. I would totally recommend this to every man and his dog. I have made my mam and my cousin use it when they have a spot, and as much as they moaned that it stung the spot (that's what happens when you put it on an open blemish. If it hurts, it works I say), it worked for them too! I have repurchased this at least twice and I will continue to until I find something better (if I ever do!). Let me know below what helps with your spots!

No comments :

Post a Comment