Image Map

Monday 11 June 2012

WISH AWAY MONDAY #6


Hey guys, it's Wish Away Monday again! I hope you're all enjoying the newish look to my blog!


Item #1 - Gold Patterned Collar Tips - £7.00 from Wired Jewellery.
Item #2 - MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon - £12.00 from MAC.
Item #3 - Apple iPod Classic 160GB in Black - £196.99 from Argos.





Item #4 - 13inch MacBook Pro - £1,249.00 from Littlewoods.
Item #5 - Nikki Camera Strap Cover - $25.00 from Wonder Forest.
Item #6 - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - £36.00 from Debenhams.

Thank you all for reading! Hope you all had a good weekend!

6 comments :

  1. The camera strap looks really cool! I'm going to stay away from Urban Decay for awhile myself until this whole them selling in china thing blows over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want the Naked palette and would also love an ipad, if only money grew on trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chloe, you have such a wonderful blog going on - I had to follow! Keep up the great work. Stop by when you can:

    Get Glam
    Get Glam
    Get Glam

    ReplyDelete