Image Map

Friday 23 March 2012

MY PHOTOGRAPHY!

So as promised in my last post, I said I was going to a post with my photography and here is it! I've been wondering if when I do a shoot, randomly go out to take picture or when I complete something in college, would you like a post on it? Let me know below, but here's some of my photography for you..


Taken at a park by my college

Taken at a boating lake near where I live

Cardiff Bay

'Love'


Taken in London

Faith

Taken in London

Castle Coch

So here is just a few of my photos! If you'd like to get regular updates, then please 'Like' my facebook page, it would really put a smile on my face :-)

Hope you enjoy!



6 comments :

  1. I really like the castle and flower picture. The flower picture seems to give off an optical illusion almost. If you move closer and further it seems to give a trippy effect. I like it :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are really talented! Love all of your pics :)

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% with Jen and Jasmine. I ♥ all your pics but "Faith" is my personal favorite.

    xo-Chelise from http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete