Image Map

Wednesday 7 March 2012

FEBRUARY FAVORITES!

Hey guys, it's favorites times again! It doesn't seem that long ago I sat down to write about my January Favorites, how time flies!




Rimmel Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in 014 Bold Behavior - I have been using the dark purple/grey colour in my crease lately with Urban Decay Naked all over the lid and I absolutely love it! I don't use the other colours as they are bold and scare me a little haha, maybe one day though. You can get this from Boots for £6.99.


Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner - I've had this for a while and didn't like it in the beginning. I persevered with it and now I've come to love it! I never thought I would be a lover of gel liner! If you have oily lids, set it with a black eye shadow to avoid transfer. You can get this from Boots for £5.99.


Models Own Lip Gloss in Pure Plum - I picked this up in Boots I think sometime before Christmas as there was a deal on, if you bought 2 bottle of Diet Coke (I hate full fat Coke! I'm strange, I know) you get this lipgloss free! I would be a fool not to dash at the chance to try a Models Own product for free! I'm so glad I did, I love it. They don't have this exact colour no more, but there are plenty of others to try from Boots for £6.


Inika Certified Organic Eyeliner in Graphite - This came free with Marie Claire magazine last summer and I never really got round to using it until this month. I wanted something a little softer than a black for my waterline as I ran out of my brown liner so i resorted to this, and I love it! I have a review on it here. You can get this from Inika website for £11.75.


E.L.F Powder Brush - I've had this for a little over a year now and not a day has gone past that I haven't used it, whether it's for foundation, powder or blush. It's easy to clean, even though mine is dirty on the photo ;-) It has never shed on me either. I have a review on it here. You can get this for £3.50 from E.L.F.


Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara - I was given this at Christmas but only opened it this month as I wanted to make sure I didn't waste any of it, especially as it is a luxury product for me! As I always say when writing about mascaras, I still haven't found my perfect mascara, but this is the closest I have got to finding it so far! You can get this from Debenhams for £18.90.


The Hunger Games - I bought this just over 2 weeks ago but only started reading it last night and already it has gotten into my favorites. I've known about the books for well over a year, but only just got round to buying them. I can't wait for it to come out in the cinema! You can get this from Amazon for £4.50.


I hope you've enjoyed reading about my favorite bits and bobs of the month! If you would like a review on anything that I haven't reviewed yet, then please let me know and I will happily do it for you :-) What are your favorites this month?



6 comments :

  1. ive been wanting to read the hunger games! i NEED TO before i watch the movie!!!

    found you on beautylish, now im a follower! hope you can check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a real good book :-) I'm about to check out your blog now :-) xo

      Delete
  2. Awesome choices! I looove the eyeshadow shades.

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Rimmel eye set I've been using lately but in Smokey and I read a review for the doll eyes mascara in Allure and have been wanting to get it! It sounded so nice (haha). I've read all of the Hunger Games and am now anticipating the movies! Ah!

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I wish i bought more of a neutral quad so I could of got more use out of it, but I really do love the dark purple shade haha. Go for it! They might have some sales on it soon cause here in the UK there's a 10% discount on Lancome, so maybe you might have one soon? :-) xo

      Delete