Image Map

Wednesday 21 March 2012

CHLOE REVIEWS: RIMMEL GLAM'EYES QUAD EYESHADOW IN BOLD BEHAVIOUR



Hey guys, so I know it's been a while since i posted, but I wasn't in the mood to blog and I thought what's the point in writing a post if you're not in the mood to do it? So now that I am in the blogging mood, I'm going to do a few so that there won't a be a big gap of no posts like last week. In my last post, I asked you all if you wanted to see some of my photography and some of you said you would, so that will be the next post which i promise will be up sometime this week. Thank you for being patient with me! Anyway, on with this review..


What the website says - 'Glam’Eyes and gorgeous – now’s the time to start having fun with your eyes. Rimmel have made eyeshadow more exciting with their powerful silken powder formula that glides onto eyes smoothly and blends effortlessly. Your perfect shade will last as long as you can, neither creasing nor fading, making it the perfect long-wear eyeshadow. Experiment and get playful with 49 London inspired colours. And for an extra bonus, we’ve joined forces with our international make up artist Liz Pugh to put together an at-a-glance professional application advice piece developed for each individual shade. So with all that expertise literally at your fingertips, it’s impossible to go wrong.



Texture and Pigmentation - These shadows are soft but there is quite a bit of fall out i found. I really do like these colours and the main reason I bought them was because I wanted to try out bright colours on my eyes and try to make them wearable. I couldn't do this because I found that there is little pigmentation with these apart from the dark purple. You really do have to build up the colour with shadows which is a shame.

Scent - There is little scent to these, if anything they smell a little powdery.


Packaging and Price - The packaging is pretty slim and sleek. The thing I like the most about the packaging is that on the back, Rimmel have put a numbered guide on how to apply the shadows to get the right look. The price is £6.99 from Boots.

Happy Reading!







4 comments :

  1. such a nice and helpful post :) seems like it's a great product! i'm a fan of rimmel :D
    really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo


    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors for spring too bad about the fall out tho.

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete