Image Map

Wednesday 29 February 2012

SO LONG GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT(GFC)?

Hey guys, another post today as I have just seen someone post that 'Google Friend Connect' where you all follow on won't be available no longer. This is the first I've heard of it but apparently it's starting tomorrow! Once GFC is gone, this means that you will no longer have updates on posts from the people you have followed and basically have no followers, even after the time and effort you and I have put in. 
So if you don't already follow me on  Bloglovin, please do. There is a link in the top left hand corner of my blog, click on it and it will send you to my Bloglovin profile. Thank you so much guys for subscribing! It means a lot, so I hope that you follow me via Bloglovin so that you don't miss out! 



11 comments :

  1. GFC widget is only being discontinued for blogs that are not hosted through Blogspot, since that's where you host you'll be fine :)
    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup us bloggers aren't affected just any other blog sites that aren't bloggers! So no need to worry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it did have me worried as we all spend so much time on our blog and the followers! :-) xo

      Delete
  3. Aw don't worry hun, like the others said it's just for non blogger hosted sites, bummer for them though :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a relief! haha :-) i do feel for the other though :/ xo

      Delete
  4. i found u on beautylish & im following (: it would mean the world if u checked out my blog as well <3 Have an awsome day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i will check out your blog now :-) xo

      Delete
  5. I don't 100% understand what is going on with GFc, I read that they are getting rid of GFC but for Blogspot blogs, it will be replaced with a follower widget, it just won't be called GFC. I hope this means existing followers will still be following!

    http://veelicious-ness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Keep me posted if you find anything else out about it! :-) xo

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much! Just done my post on it :-) xo

    ReplyDelete