Image Map

Sunday 5 February 2012

BLOGUARY - CUTE BLOG AWARD - DAY 5!

Hey guys, welcome to bloguary day 5! A little change to todays post, as I just found out that I have been awarded 'Cute Blog Award' by Kelly from Winterskel. I would just like to thank her ever so much for it :-)


The rules are:
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Answer the award questions.
  • Award five blogs this award and link to them 

QUESTIONS:


A. What is your go to makeup product?  
I think that would be mascara as there are loads of things that you can do with it!

B. Favourite fashion trend of 2011? 
Over-sized jumpers :-)

C. Favourite colour? 
Red.
D. What was the last song you listened to? 
Fratellis - Whistle For The Choir :-) 

E. Cats or Dogs? 
Defiantly dogs!

F. What's your middle name? 
I'm not a big fan of my middle name, so I'm not going to put it in ;)
G. Something you've never mentioned on blogspot? 
Technically I have never mentioned anything about my photography, but it kind of give it away by the name of my blog, but I'm going to say photography haha :-) If you would like to see some, here's my facebook page.


The blogs I award this award to are: 
Lisa from kissandmakeup
Rachel and Michelle from thebeautycloset
Steph from shadesofsteph
Rina from makemeuppink
Kelly from basecoattopcoat


Once again thank you to Kelly for awarding me with this! Please check out her blog and the blogs of the people I have awarded this to :-)



No comments :

Post a Comment