Image Map

Monday 12 August 2013

ADVENTURE IN PHOTOS - STRATFORD UPON AVON; PART 2 (PHOTO HEAVY)


Last week I wrote about my adventure to Startford Upon Avon with my Mam part 1. Today I'm show you part 2, which was last day I was there and we went to Dudley Zoo. I must say it wasn't one of the best zoos I have ever been to, but I really love zoos so I was just happy to be there, even if it was peeing down. I think zoos are one of my happy places. There was a little fair there too for kids, which you buy tokens for and they were pretty cheap! It is all not that pricey either to get in!
Some of these photographs are from my photography page. If you would like to see more of my photography, please like my facebook page, I would really appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed seeing what I saw on my adventure! 
Chloe xo,

2 comments :

  1. great post :) I've nominated you for the liebster award! check it out at parispolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete