Image Map

Sunday 21 April 2013

MAC HUE DUPE

Excuse the mess of the lipstick, it's kind of broke!


Natural Collection Sheer Natural Lipstick in Lotus, Mac Glaze Lipstick in Hue

I was sat at my desk the other day, swatching all my lipsticks when I made this new discovery. Coincidently, I swatched these two next to each other and realised how similar they are, so I thought I would blog about it. I'm not a huge fan of Hue anymore as it's totally not my colour, but I know a lot of people do. Some people love the shade, but not the price tag. Natural Collection lipsticks are I think £1.99 but they don't seem to be on the Boots website anymore. Swatched next to each other, you can see the similarities. Hue is a shade darker than lotus, but look more similar on your lips. You do have to reapply them both a few times throughout the night. They both feel the same on your lips, quite moisturising.  Over all I think this is a good dupe for a fraction of the price!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for this! Love dupes haha :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete