Image Map

Sunday 20 January 2013

SNOW DAY *PICTURE HEAVY*

If you live in the UK, then some of you might have had some snow. Where I live in Wales, we don't normally get much snow compared to other places, but this time I think we had some of the most! I think this is the most snow I've ever seen haha. The novelty of it definitely wore off after the first day and I'm so fed up of being stuck in. The only good thing to come out of it was the photo opportunity, so I thought I would share with you guys some of the photos that I took in the snow. I refuse to go out in the snow because I have trouble walking normally without snow haha, so I only went out in my back garden and did a little photoshoot with my Mam for her website. Hope you all enjoy!


































  

3 comments :

  1. Hi There, we like your beauty blog here at simply argan http://www.arganoil.co we were wondering if you would like to try our Argan Oil it is a great product for skin and hair and if you like it maybe you could mention it in you wonderful blog? email us at info@arganoil.co x Argan Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for revealing the facts here. It will be helpful to so many people out there
    aesthetic clinic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Thanks for sharing
    Breast Augmentations

    ReplyDelete