Image Map

Friday 13 July 2012

WISH AWAY MONDAY #9

Hey guys, 
I'm all court up with my Wish Away Monday posts now, yay! I was looking at Erin from erinschaubbeautyblog's post which helped me with some of my wish away's, so thank you haha. Go follow her, she's a new blogger and is lovely :-)




Item #1 - OCC Lip Tar in Divine - £9.50 from CocktailCosmetics.
Item #2 - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul - £5.00 from NYX UK.
Item #3 - Broadway imPRESS Nails in Lovestruck - £8.99 from Boots.
Item #4 - Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black - £16.00 from Debenhams.
Item #5 - Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - £20.00 from Shu Uemura UK.
Item #6 - Real Techniques Core Collection - £21.99 from Boots.

Thank you for reading! If any of you have tried out any of these items, let me know below! 

2 comments :

  1. nice posts!
    your blog is great! would u like to follow each others blog? i hope we can be friends :D

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check your blog out :-) xo

      Delete