Image Map

Saturday 7 July 2012

WISH AWAY MONDAY #7

Hey guys!
I'm back now and I should be back to blogging as usual. I gave myself a few days off so that I could decide on what I want to do and things. It does feel a little odd having to blog again because it feels so long since I last blogged properly haha. So, the first few posts will be catch ups of Wish Away Monday posts, which is what this post is.. enjoy!

Item #1 - NYX Jumbo Eye Penicil in Milk - £4.50 from NYX UK.
Item #2 - NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic - £5.50 from NYX UK.
Item #3 - Victoria Secret Island Bound Body Mist 250ml - £10.99 from Bath and Body Shop.
Item #4 - Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen - £5.49 from Amazon.
Item #5 - The Golden Watch Necklace - $29.99 from WickedClothes.
Item #6 - Eldora False Eyelashes C143 - £4.90 from Eldora UK.

Hope you're all having a good weekend, what have you been wishing for this week? Let me know below!

2 comments :

  1. I really like that watch, it's so unique!

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete