Image Map

Wednesday 7 November 2012

COLLECTION CREAM PUFF LIP CREAM IN FAIRY CAKE



£2.99 from Boots

For the past few months my love for lip products have grown and grown. I've started a love affair for matte lip products because of this item also. Collection claim that their lip cream are 'velvety soft, matte-finish lip cream. Enriched with a ultra moisturising, vitamin-rich formula, the creamy colour hugs lips to give your pout the perfect powdery finish.' I agree with what the website says. I love the texture and formula, it's not too dry and not too creamy. I find it doesn't dry out my lips, but if you do suffer from chapped/dry lips, I recommend you using a lip balm before you apply this. It has good pigmentation so it glides on like a dream. On my lips, I find this lip cream lasts about an hour and a half to two hours. I love, love, love the smell of this! If you don't like the smell of cakes or sweets on your lips, then you won't like the smell of this cream. But it is easy to look past! I like the packaging. The top has that rubbery texture which is associated with Nars. It gives it that high end feel. I love this lip cream, and would totally recommend it to anyone. I have another one in the shade Cotton Candy which I love just as much. The only downside to this lip cream is that it only has 4 shades. If I could demand for more, I totally would. I would love to see a red shade and a berry colour! Have you tried this lip cream? Let me know below!


No comments :

Post a Comment