Image Map

Wednesday 25 January 2012

CHLOE REVIEWS:- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation


I bought this because I'm always looking for a good drugstore foundation, isn't everybody? haha. 


What the website says: 
- Ultimate wear foundation provides up to 16 hours of flawless skin
- Lasting Perfection Foundation will take you from dawn to dusk and back again, with no need for reapplication
- SPF20 to keep skin safe in the sun
- Transfer proof and water resistant



Texture and Coverage: I always warm my foundation up first by putting it on the back of my hand. With this foundation, and I have no idea why, but I found it to be a lot colder. A little does go a long way with this foundation. It blends in nicely into the skin and leaves a pretty flawless finish. With this foundation and the matching concealer, you will have a high coverage. When I use this, I apply it with my fingers to warm it up and then i buff it into my skin using my E.L.F Powder Brush.

Scent: There is no over powering smell with this foundation, which i think is a good thing, but it also doesn't smell bad either. 



Packaging and Price: I do like the packaging of this foundation. The bottle itself is made of glass and it also has a pump, which is what I prefer. On the packaging it says '16 hour wear', I haven't worn it for a whole 16 hours but yesterday I did have it on for just under 13 hours and it lasted pretty well, with only a little bit of shine but all that needed was a little powder. The price is £3.69 from Boots and also from Superdrug but isn't on the website at the moment. 


I hope you all enjoyed this review and had a good weekend. I'm going to start to write down all the posts I'm hoping to do for the month of February, so if you have any requests then leave a comment down below or email at heyarnoldx@hotmail.co.uk :-)


3 comments :

  1. Great review! Everytime I've gone into superdrug or boots recently I've been thinking about buying this but wasn't sure. But I think I'll definitely go for it now, such good value as well :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review, Chloe! I have this foundation too & it is pretty good for a drugstore one. Quite a fan of Collection 2000! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drugstores seem to be getting so much better with their products recently, and Collection 2000 are really getting their name out there now! :-) xo

      Delete